Each application should be accompanied by photo copies of the following
- SSLC mark sheet (or) its equivalent for admission to first year diploma courses.
- Higher secondary mark sheet or its equivalent for admission to direct 2nd year diploma
- Transfer Certificate from the Principal of the Institution last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the principal of the Institution last attended.
- Community Certificate issued by a competent authority in the case of BC/MBC/SC/ST.
- 3 recent passport size and 2 stamp size photos.
- Students who secure spot admission shall deposit all the original certificates with the College and they will not be returned till the completion of the course. They are therefore advised to take a sufficient number of Photocopies of all the certificates before submitting the originals to the College.
- Fees once paid will not be returned under any circumstances Students dismissed on disciplinary grounds will forfeit the entire fees, paid to the college.
- Students once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same. If a student wishes to leave the college at any time before the completion of the course, he/she will have to pay the entire fees for the 3 years.
A student shall be declared to have passed the examination in a subject, if he / she secures not less than 40% in theory subjects and 50% in practicals, including both the sessional and the Board Examination marks put together, subject to the conditions that he/she secures at least a minimum of 30 marks out of 75 in Board Theory and a minimum of 35 marks out of 75 in Board Practical Examinations